Certificates of Inspection - Gold Coast
If you're a Taxi, Uber, DiDi or Ola driver, we can help you with a Certificate of Inspection. Our Gold Coast workshop is an approved inspection station accredited by QLD Transport.
Great communication, honest pricing, excellent customer service. These are some of the comments our customers use to describe their experience with us.
Uber Certificates of Inspection
From October 1 2019, all Uber vehicles must have a 5-star ANCAP rating or fall under the luxury vehicle exemption policy.
- In excellent working condition
- No older than the maximum age for the Uber vehicle option chosen
- 4-door car or passenger van
- Registered and CTP insured in Queensland
- Free from cosmetic damage (scuff marks, scratches and indentations from hail)
- Free from commercial branding (e.g. graphics or car wraps greater than 20cm x 20cm)
Taxi Certificates of Inspection
We also do Taxi Certificates of Inspection for Gold Coast taxi companies such as Gold Coast Cabs, First Class Taxis, and Black and White Taxis.
Please note that a Certificate of Inspection is not a comprehensive mechanical inspection. If you require a thorough assessment of the vehicle, you may wish to book a comprehensive Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection with us or another provider.
The standard cost of a Certificate of Inspection is $90*
* Please note our price is subject to change as it is based on Department of Transport and Main Roads pricing recommendations.
Sometimes additional servicing and repairs will need to be carried out in order for the Certificate of Inspection to be issued and this depends on the condition of your vehicle.
The Certificate of Inspection usually takes around 50 minutes.
QLD Transport will notify you when a new certificate is required.
If you’re located in Ashmore, Benowa, Southport, Molendinar, Parkwood, Carrara or Surfers Paradise you’ll find our location convenient and you’re most welcome to wait for the car, or you can walk across the road to Ashmore City Shopping Centre for a coffee.
QUALITY PARTS & OILS