QUALITY PARTS & OILS
Our friendly Gold Coast Mechanics are ready to help with your car servicing and repairs.
Welcome to Ashmore RWC and Automotive Services, your trusted Gold Coast mechanic. When you choose us to look after your vehicle you can expect quality workmanship and genuine customer service. Our location is ideal for car owners in Ashmore, Nerang, Molendinar, Southport, Carrara and Benowa.
We offer a wide range of repairs and servicing at an affordable price. Our mechanics with years of experience carry out log booking services, mechanical repairs, and general automotive service. We can even fit quality tyres if you need them.
For your peace of mind, original parts are available for viewing. Additional repairs are not carried unless instructed. We are more than happy to show the particular faults we see on your vehicle.
We are accredited by QLD transport to carry out roadworthy certificates and certificates of inspection. We strive to do a great job and provide you with a quality service when we service your vehicle.
When choosing parts we stick with highly recommended brands but can provide a range of quality options to suit your budget.
Please note we are not a mobile mechanic.
Trusting Your Mechanic
- We value the fact that it takes time to build up trust with a new mechanic. Please read our many reviews on Google and Facebook.
- At your request, we can keep your old parts and show you faulty components.
- Our workshop only uses top quality oils such as Penrite. Penrite is an Australian company with an excellent reputation in providing the best quality oil at a reasonable price.
- We have chosen Penrite as they have a listing for almost every vehicle.
- You can rest assured the correct oil is being put into your car. This is of great importance if your car is still under manufacturers warranty. Visit http://www.penriteoil.com.au for more information.
- We use filter brands such as Ryco and Purflux as they are the trusted filter brands in the automotive sector.
- We use brands such as Bendix and Meyle for their superior quality to other brands of brakes on the market.
Please note to abide by insurance and workplace health and safety regulations we cannot allow customers in the workshop
We work on most makes and models.
Gold Coast locals come to us instead of visiting the dealerships for a range of general car and logbook servicing . This includes: Toyota servicing, Holden servicing, European car servicing and other car servicing on the Gold Coast.
We are an approved Roadworthy Inspector for cars and trailers.
We are an approved Certificate of Inspection station for Uber, Didi, Ola and Taxis.
We are located at Unit 2 / 8 Green Glen Road Ashmore, QLD 4214. We are in a small industrial area behind the car dealership “Gold Coast Car Warehouse”. Look for the driveway up the hill and our workshop is on the right hand side.
We offer a 6-month / 10,000km warranty on our workmanship.
New Parts Warranty:
We offer a 6-month / 10,000km warranty on new parts. If you can bring your vehicle back to our workshop, we will cover the labour costs to replace the faulty part within the warranty period. (Many workshops will only provide a new part and charge you additional for the labour to replace the faulty part).
Second-Hand Parts Warranty:
If second-hand parts are fitted, the warranty on parts depends on the supplier and is usually limited to 45 days. We do not cover the labour costs to replace faulty second-hand parts.
Yes. Rest assured all of our mechanics have years of experience and are fully qualified to work on your vehicle.
Finding a good mechanic can be hard work. Unless you’re quite savvy about cars, a mechanic could tell you anything on your car needs to be replaced or repaired and you wouldn’t know if its true or not.
Thankfully there are some awesome auto mechanics around the Gold Coast. Here’s a few tips that should help you work out the good from the bad.
- Inform you of the work they’re doing on your car
- Offer a clear explanation of any repairs that are needed, and how much of a priority it is, BEFORE undertaking the repair and charging you
- If something goes wrong are quick to acknowledge they've made a mistake
- Use specified / approved parts
- Have the car ready when they say they will
Have more questions? We'd love to help. Get in touch.